Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Not to rub it in or anything...

...but we just filled up a friend's Mitsubishi Montero (they're out of town for the week and letting us use it) that was completely empty. Running-on-fumes empty. Nary-a-drop-of-gas-in-that-thing empty.

We filled it to the top.

$25.57

I guess I misspoke. Totally to rub it in.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Nuts!!!!

Brent and Emily said...

If only I lived in an area of the world where the major export was fuel...

Jarad said...

I guess that's what you get for being willing to live there.

Sarah said...

Gosh, what a SMALL tank! ;)

Anonymous said...

Mummies, pyramids, year round warm weather, and now less than 26 bucks to fill your tank...I think I'm speechless!

gunnarson said...

I am so glad you started a blog! I love your pictures, your stories and your rubbing it all in :)
I love Sam's new bed and your home definitely looks more full now! I loved Megan's comment about it being the sweatiest day of her WHOLE life.

Gena and Chris said...

We miss you guys. La Mesa is not the same now. We officially leave 4 weeks from today. Sara your blog is hilarious. Kevan....uh....not so much!! :)
Glad to see everyone is finding their spot in the desert. How about PIANO??
Miss ya, Gena

Tiffani Makely said...

WOW! Your pictures are unbelievable. Are you a photographer? It is fun to see your family grow up. I can't believe you have a 8th grader. Heck, I can't believe I have a 7th grader. Are we old enough to have kids this age?