that I don't have any pictures to go along with this post.
Yesterday's Quote of the Day (I'm sure you'll be shocked to know that Megan's the one that said it):
We're sitting at the dinner table, eating (yes way!), and I was asking the kids about their day at school. One of the things I asked was if they had made any new friends that day. Complete silence. Everybody just sitting there, blinking at each other. And then Megan pipes up.
"I got to know the boy I been kissin' at school! His name is Gabriel!"
The conversation that ensued included but was not limited to topics such as Limiting Kissing to People to Whom You Are Related and Saving the Kissin' for After You Get to Know Someone.
Monday, August 18, 2008
I think I'm glad
Posted by Sara at 1:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Awesome! Hee hee hee. It wouldn't be Kindergarten without some kissing going on sometime!
That is hilarious! I remember when I started teaching Megan's primary class and I was warned not to put her and Ben next to each other so that they wouldn't kiss each other! Not much has changed in a year... haha!
p.s. tell kevan he had a nice contribution to the blog!
Holy Cow! So very funny!! Apparently, she must be the cutie in school for the boys to want to kiss her the first week! Kevan needs to teach her a few UFC moves!
re: I Think I'm Glad/Megan's Kindergarten, uh, "habit"
Seriously, Sara, you should write that up and send it to Reader's Digest. You could put the money in Megan's savings account. Who knows, by the time she is ready to go to college, you could have enough in there to. . . well, you know.
"enough in there to" what mom? fund the wedding??
mid-bite *choke*! That's a great one, Sara.... wow. Funny! Yes, i'm sure the conversation after that comment didn't have much of a lull... I agree with sending it to Reader's Digest.
Readers Digest worthy for sure!--Jarad
That is so cute! That is what kindergarten is for... and then they learn about cooties.
Oh, wow! That's awesome! Your kids are so hilarious!
I'm here, at your house, using the internet and watching your kids interact. Wow. I'm trying very hard not to laugh but it's just too hard!
They're hilarious.
Post a Comment