On the 28th, Kevan graduated from DLI! It was the greatest graduation I've ever been to. Mostly because it was only 40 minutes long. And there were cookies. Oh yeah, and because it marked the culmination of the most painful (his term for it) schooling Kevan's ever done. That was good, too. The first day of class, the teachers assigned each student an Arabic name. Kevan's was Kamal. This is Kamal and Sharif (we hear he don't like it) aka Shon, the other Marine in his class/his partner in crime:
Kevan and the Kidlets:
Monday, March 3, 2008
Huzzah!
Posted by Sara at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations Kevvy-D! and Congratulations Sara, you made it through too! I'm sure it was just as much a relief to you as it was to Kevan. Love to see the pics. Man those Marines look sharp!
Congrats to Kev. And to you, of course, for making it through. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Of course, last time I saw you my oldest was barely a bump in my belly and now I am cooking up number three...so I guess it's been a little while, no?
You all survived! Congratulations!
(PS - I like the new background. A lot.)
puhlease! The best graduation you went to was Jeff's med school graduation at Gelson's in Pasadena. :)
Thanks, Kate; we're all pretty happy.
Meliss, that's not true! Molly was a wee bairn the last time I saw you (4 months old, I think?) But yes, it has been a little while. Just a little :)
Mika, thanks! I sure love that pic of you! Can you believe it's been almost a year?
Feef, true, I have to admit that the pastries at Gelson's were way better than the snickerdoodles at Kev's graduation, and you were totally more fun to hang out with than Screamin' Sam, but c'mon! 40 minutes! You cannot beat that.
Congratulations! I am so excited you guys started a blog so we can keep up on ya'! Those pictures make me miss Monterey. I can't believe how big your kids look... especially Sam. Hope to see you guys when you come back to Utah.
Congrats to Kevan!! We found you through Mark & Rochel's, it's so good to see how you're doing. Your posts about legos and pancakes cracked us up. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment