Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Good Way to Play Hooky

Ok, technically Jake was the only one playing hooky, since Jessie's homeschooled now and Kevan's DONE (yes, done!)('scuse me whilst I celebrate), but still...hiking? on a Thursday? Yes, please! Kevan and a friend loaded up said friend's 'burb with kids and snacks and headed out to Pinnacles. Please enjoy some fun shots from the trip:







5 comments:

melissa said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Watch out, it's addictive. :) Now you'll have to start reading mine, especially now to hear my latest news!

Love ya,
Melissa

itsthegordons.blogspot.com

Blackbadger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blackbadger said...

Nice pics; I'm officially jealous...actually unofficially I'm jealous too. All that water around here would be frozen.

So basically, everybody enjoyed themselves but Jake scored!

Nathan

Kristen Lewis Jorgensen said...

How fun! I'm totally jealous and wish I had gone with you! The pictures are beautiful!

Katie said...

I love the pictures! Yay for Kevan being done with school! I'm anxiously awaiting the end of this semester. So was Emma at school? Poor girl!