Friday, February 1, 2008

I Wonder If They Really All Walk the Way The Bangles Say They Do

Well, we finally know where we're heading:


Hopefully we'll fare better than this guy.


4 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! So do you know specifically where you will be going? How soon do you guys leave? It was so good to see you guys at Christmas! Hopefully, we'll see you again soon.

Sara said...

We're heading to Cairo at the end of June. We'll be up your way the week before Easter and then for most of June, so we'll get to see you then! We're also planning on going to the family reunion.

Katie said...

We haven't decided if we're going to be able to make it to the family reunion, but we're thinking about it. I heard Emma is getting baptized on Mother's Day. How exciting! I can't believe how big adorable nieces and nephews are getting! Looking forward to Easter (for more than just the candy...)

C of Boys said...

Wow! That sounds so fun. Better than most duty stations! The kids are getting so big. I miss my garage being raided, though it isn't too much fun in there anymore. As you can tell, we are STILL here...sigh...but, we have been told that we are being sent away this summer. To where??? Still a mystery! Take care and I will keep checking your site.
Colleen