Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hungry some, Kev?

For dinner tonight we had pancakes. We're classy like that. When I was dishing everyone up, I asked them how many they wanted. Kevan answered, "One. One whole stack." So I gave him what he asked for. The kids didn't think he was really going to eat it. It's like they've never met him or something.

Behold:





Not like you're wondering or anything, but yes, he ate every single bite.


6 comments:

melissa said...

Impressive, I must say. Man, now I want pancakes for breakfast. Way to go!

mamaholstein said...

Go Kev!! :)

Brent and Emily said...

Awesome!! Way to make your own syrup...I don't do store bought syrup. We are "breakfast for dinner" people too. We had waffles last night.

Marshall and Alison said...

I haven't seen Kevan in who knows how many years and I could tell you that he would eat the whole stack. :) How do you make homemade syrup? Send me the recipe. Love you!

Kristen Lewis Jorgensen said...

Hmmm...sounds like he's just living his personal motto: Eat through the pain!

Unknown said...

haha, I am sitting here with my little Owen and he sees the pancake stack that Kevan is eating and says, "Oh no! Too big!"

yup. haha-- cute blog! I hear you are coming to Utah sometime soon... hope to see you and your cute kids!