HOW did I not know you have a blog?!!? Does Denise know. If she does, she is dead to me. Your kids are gorgeous. YOU are gorgeous. Why do you get more and more beautiful? Is it the military? hee hee. I crack myself up. Some are spitting images of you. You are going to Egypt!? Our extended family is somewhat lacking in the communication department. But, there are a lot of links to my sisters, brothers and some cousins blogs on my blog. Can I add you? Everyone will be so excited! So good to hear from you!!!
Ali, you are my official favorite cousin. Keep the "gorgeous" comments coming, and your position will be cemented for life. Please feel free to add me--I found all your sibs' and Jessica's blogs through yours (and stayed up waaay to late the other night in the process, thank you very much). We'll be in Utah in June for a few weeks before leaving for Egypt, so let's be sure to get together.
I love that!! Unfortunately, since I live in the south now that kind of talk seems normal. ;) You and Kevan look soooo great and your kids are adorable!!!
Thanks, sis! And speaking of Utah in June, when will you be there? The girls and I will be there May 28-June 5. If your dates and mine overlap, we out to get together. You have yet to meet either of my kiddos and you have one I still haven't met! Love you, too!!
8 comments:
Yeah...shouldn't be. But I laughed out loud.
HOW did I not know you have a blog?!!? Does Denise know. If she does, she is dead to me. Your kids are gorgeous. YOU are gorgeous. Why do you get more and more beautiful? Is it the military? hee hee. I crack myself up. Some are spitting images of you. You are going to Egypt!? Our extended family is somewhat lacking in the communication department. But, there are a lot of links to my sisters, brothers and some cousins blogs on my blog. Can I add you? Everyone will be so excited! So good to hear from you!!!
Love you, Alison
Ali, you are my official favorite cousin. Keep the "gorgeous" comments coming, and your position will be cemented for life. Please feel free to add me--I found all your sibs' and Jessica's blogs through yours (and stayed up waaay to late the other night in the process, thank you very much). We'll be in Utah in June for a few weeks before leaving for Egypt, so let's be sure to get together.
Love you, too!
Oh, and Melissa, I'm glad I'm not the only one :) And, I love you, too, too!
I love that!! Unfortunately, since I live in the south now that kind of talk seems normal. ;) You and Kevan look soooo great and your kids are adorable!!!
Thanks, sis! And speaking of Utah in June, when will you be there? The girls and I will be there May 28-June 5. If your dates and mine overlap, we out to get together. You have yet to meet either of my kiddos and you have one I still haven't met! Love you, too!!
xkcd? How do you come to read xkcd? Come to think of it, how did I come to read xkcd? Brilliant...
Post a Comment