We're leaving for Cairo first thing in the morning! Aaahh! I'll post again as soon as I can after we get there to let you know if a) we're still alive and/or b) still have custody of our children. In the meantime, spend your day tomorrow being grateful you're not on a 17-hour plane trip with 5 children, one of whom is Sam.
Also, I have a big long post preatty much ready to go telling all about our last couple of months, but I've been having problems with both pictures and internet access the whole time we've been in Utah. So maybe Cairo will be easier? Ahahaha. Heh. That was a pretty funny joke, huh?
Ok then, off to finish packing! Woo!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Leaving, Jet Plane, blah blah blah
Posted by Sara at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm a fan of your humor, Sara. Thanks for the laughs. :)
Post a Comment