Sure, I can't blog more than once a quarter to save my life, but look how rad Jessica is! This is from today's track meet. She was very consistent today--her jumps were 13'7", 13'7", and 13'6". Her PR is 13'11".
See? Awesome.
Addendum: She just called to tell me that she got 1st place in Frosh/Soph girls long jump! So I was wrong--she's actually totally awesome.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Actually, you're NOT lame. You are rad. And Jess is fully awesome.
Wow, thats some serious long jumping. And a saweet camera and an amazing mother making it all possible. Thanks for the short and sweet update. xoxo
What are you talking about?! It's only been TWO WHOLE MONTHS, not three. A quarter is three months. Therefore, no lame. (Of course, there are at least a million billion more things that disqualify you from lameness already.) And Jess is SUPER DUPER AWESOME! Way to jump, kid!
Not sure how Melissa let you off that easy. She hounds me for blog posts ALL. THE. TIME. So yes, if Melissa says you're not lame for not blogging, then you must not be. Either that or she's sucking up because you're the big sister. ;)
And regarding Jessica, duh! I thought the awesomeness was implied. She is your kid.
Love you!
She's completely made of awesome.
Woo hoo! Way to go Jessie!! ♥
I'm a fan Jessica! That is wonderful!
She is totally awesome. And she looks so much like you! Gorgeous girl! ;)
Wow, go Jessica! Gorgeous and tall like you, Sara :)
Yay for when you DO blog! Yay for Jessica and her awesomeness! And yay for Kevan coming back home soon! :)
I love your blog - TLC needs to get a hold of U guys!
That is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
I want her legs!
Sniff, sniff, wipe, wipe. I'm so happy. She is so great!
Post a Comment