I have this cousin. She's kinda bossy. It's genetic. We're awesome like that. Anyway, she came to visit, so now I have to blog. Basically, she called my bluff. Honestly though, I don't think I can appropriately relay any of the funny stuff that happened, especially not the part when Sam was being very, er, insistent that we get him some Pop Tarts (told you--genetic) or how he kept having hi-larious conversations with the Talking Tom Cat app on her phone. So instead I have a video I shot this morning for her. It doesn't really need any introduction, as it would take too long to explain and then would end up as a "you really had to be there" thing anyway, but it's fun to watch nonetheless.
Monday, November 22, 2010
For Melbow
Posted by Sara at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I see Sam got his dancing skillz from your side of the family.
Future "So You Think You Can Dance"!!
Oh Mel...HI-LARIOUS!
Bahahaha! I get it! How awesome are we old folk that dance to TV shows, right? I mean, right?!?
That's funny. He dances about as good as me. ;) I don't have your email address, Sara. I made my blog private. If you want to view it email me with your address and I will send you a link. My address is charisma290@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment