"1" because there are sure to be more to come.
This one is found on the main shopping road in our neighborhood. Kevan, in particular, is fond of it.Here's a close up of the best part:
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Signs We Enjoy 1
Posted by Sara at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've always wondered what sorts of things they sell at a protein market. Now I know.
What?!? No Muscle Milk?
Mmm, rabbits & wine. My favorite?
I can't wait to see the sign posts you may have for the future! I love the scout camp out pictures. How neat to see the dolphins. Not that I'm naive and dumb (ok maybe), but I wouldn't have thought that dolphins would be swimming in that area of the world. Shows how narrow minded I am, huh? Love the pictures of Sam in his towel. Too cute!
Post a Comment