Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!

Today marks the annual celebration of the day Sara was born.  I count that day as the beginning of the very best part of my life.  Everyone who knows me knows that Sara is the best part of my life.

Sara, I wish I could be there in person to celebrate with you.  You know how I feel, and that I will be thinking of you all day.  Have a great birthday and know that I love you and miss you!

From Afghanistan with Love,


Kevan

8 comments:

Wendi said...

Aaaawww...I LOVE love notes! Hope you have a great birthday, Sara! :)

Bonnie said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday, Sara!

Ang said...

Wow that note was sweet. Happy Birthday Sara!!!

Melanee Raynes said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love you both!

Libby said...

Amen

Libby said...

Amen

Stefanie Raynes said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sara! And thank you Kevan, for making me cry.