So apparently all it takes to get me to get back around to blogging now and then is to have my husband ship off to Afghanistan. I'm sure if you had known that, you would have tried to persuade the Marine Corps to send him off months ago.
With him gone and not seeing the kids every day like I am, I figured I'd maybe put up some pictures and stories every now and then so that he can get an idea of what's going on with our lives.
He hasn't been gone all that long yet, and we haven't really done much of anything, but I do have two things to share.
First, I will give you a picture without a story, other than to tell you it's from the morning he left:
And now I'll leave you with a story without a picture:
Tonight as he was getting ready for bed, Sam came out of the bathroom in his all-together, singing (to the tune of Beyonce's Single Ladies)(and remember, he has a lisp), "All da naked Thammieth, all da naked Thammieth..."
14 comments:
Love it! Tham ith hilariouth!
You're back in blogland! Yay! I love your posts!!! Great picture. I wath altho going to thay that Tham ith hilariouth. But Katie thtole my thunder. :)
In no particular order:
#1 - Welcome back to blogging! It makes my heart happy!
#2 - Tham ith the thillietht!
#3 - I love you!
#4 - I miss you!
Emma looks like she's about ready to ship off to Afghanistan, too. She's all matchy-matchy.
And Sam is hilarious. Good to know he hasn't lost any of his goofiness since we last saw him!
Th-A-M thpells Thammie!
Awe-thum!
What a great family picture! Sara, I don't know how you do it when Kevan is gone. Brian went out of town and I babysat Dominic's cousin for a week. It was pretty exhausting. 5 kids; you amaze me! :)
So funny:)
So glad to hear from you again! I do so love hearing about your life. What an amazing person you are! Where are you living now - anywhere close to a visit to Yosemite Park - or the giant redwoods in Sequoia Park? by way of Fresno? Tiff and I would love visiting with you. Lyn
I found your blog!!!!
Dude, I'm so impressed. I would have been all snotty and red-faced. You guys looks so.... happy. I guess all the times that you've done this, you know the routine. When Dave leaves, I will definitely turn to you for advice.
AND, you have a beautiful family.
Welcome back to blogging and you are one strong woman. I'm also going to always and forever sing that song with a lithp. How can you not, now?
I've miss you!!!!!!!!! Glad your back! Funny story...I love that song. I wish Kevin was there right now with you. I'm glad you let us know he is gone so that we can keep him in our prayers.
You should send out a bulletin or something when you start posting again, I'm late to the party.
Honestly the reason I checked your site is because you were in my dream last night. It was a weird-didn't make sense-but you were in it! kind of dream.
Now when they play that song at the gym I'm going to have to pause my workout for a laugh break!
Post a Comment