I found this picture of the actual hand-shaking on Jessie's friend's Facebook page.
Jess has no recollection of it, but I'm pretty sure he's telling her to work hard in school and always obey her parents (and there may have been mention of bringing her mother bon-bons and fanning her with palm fronds, but I could be wrong).
Friday, June 5, 2009
Addendum
Posted by Sara at 7:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
This photo will be famous in oh, about thirty years or so when Jessica becomes President! Vote for Jess!
so Owen asked me what i was looking at and i said, "oh just a picture of your second cousin shaking hands with Obama..." "MY COUSINS?!!?!?" he replied excitedly. I told him you guys were coming to Utah in another month or so (aren't you?) and that he would have lots of fun playing with Sam. He looks at the picture of you all, smiles, then says, "I like my cousins."
so if you DO come to utah this summer to see your mom, we've love to see you guys!
How exciting!! I would have LOVED to have met Obama!
Lucky!!!! You guys have some great pics and memories from being there! I LOVE the story of the guy at the Gas STation! Hilariously Fantastic!
Who knew you'd have to leave the country to meet the president?
After all these amazing experiences your kiddos will be bored with living in the states.
That's pretty COOOOL!
I'm counting the days down to Carver's. I also have to agree that he told Jess about the bon-bons. It's why she conveniently forgot the famous meeting...she's holding out on you.
Great steal off of FB! There are definitely some perks to living away from the majority of Americans.
What the crap!? She doesn't remember this? That's hilarious!
That. Is a FANTASTIC picture.
Post a Comment