This is a letter Megan wrote to my grandma. I think she pretty much summed it up!
We've been getting treats, we've been to the pool, and we've seen the pyramids--fun! There's also a little picture of a Wii in there, but I guess that speaks for itself.
Maybe I should let Meg take over the blogging duties.
*Libby or Beckie, can you show this to Grandma? I mailed the letter last week, but I don't know when it will get there. Thanks!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Our time in Egypt in 50 words or less
Posted by Sara at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a fun post. I'm glad you guys have enjoyed your time there. And I love your new family picture at the top of the blog. :)
P.S. Thanks again for commenting on my birthday post. Made. my. day. Seriously. :)
I will love to show her. I'm not sure how well she is seeing these days. She is really in a sweet mood right now.
oh my word. megan is a hoot. also. i love the new family picture up top! such a crisp bright photo and you all look wonderfully tan!
Cute letter! Kids say things so cutely. I love the new family picture at the top!
Adorable
I am jealous of all your tan-ness in your new fabulous photo, that is very indicative of Sam, gotta love it!
What an experience. I have always wanted to see the pyramids and ride a camel.
Love Great Greatma Raynes
Hello Lewis Family,
Love the blog...I tried emailing you guys, but I'm not sure if you got it. Scott and I wil be in Egypt around March 19-22. We are going to Israel, Jordan and Egypt with Scott's parents. If we can meet up that would be fantastic. Please let me know your schedule. We sure miss you guys...love, Jennifer
Post a Comment