Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Don't tell his dad...

...but isn't he pretty?


Sam insisted I put that clippie in his hair and then I decided to let him see himself on my computer's photo booth feature. He was thrilled.

And for the record, Kevan was in the room and saw it all goin' down. No need to rat me out.

7 comments:

melissa said...

Sammy, you are such a pretty boy! Teehee. :)

Kristen Lewis Jorgensen said...

Sam is awesome!
By the way doggie, I finally downloaded ALL the videos off my camera and late last night was rolling with laughter! I found a secret batch of videos from your kids on the guitar hero day. First, there is a very funny video of Kev & I playing guitar hero--we both have guitar face somethin' fierce AND we're both telling the kids to move out of our way. What Lewises we are. Second: I found TONS of videos from Jessica, Emma & Megan, whilst we were playing guitar hero. Jessica interviewed the girls. It is hilarious. We have Emma singing "it's the start of something new..." and both girls tell us about their boyfriends. I'll have to burn a copy for you. And at one point, Jessica does a major "Phee!" just like from our old wordsearch days. HI-larious! I wish you had been here to discover them with me!

gunnarson said...

Sam sounds like quite the curious boy! That is hilarious about the clippie and funny, yet not funny at the same time, about the lego! Great family pic at the top by the way :)

Katie said...

Hi-larious! Love the clippies, love the legos, love the rockstars! I think my favorite though, is the family picture. Quite possibly the best Lewis family picture EVER taken! It captures the very best side of the Lewises. It looks like there is a story behind the picture. It was so good to see you guys, wish we could have seen you more often and longer. I'm looking forward to some time with you guys in June!

Jaime said...

That is too funny! Albert used to get so upset when I would do that to Gavin--like I was messing with his manhood! Speaking of Gavin--he is still talking about Emma. He will miss her when you move.

star said...

Hi Lewis Family! Jeff decided to see if he could find your blog tonight and it looks like we did. It looks like you guys are always having fun adventures together. I just wanted to say hello and let you know we will be blog-stalking you from now on. :)
The Wileys

Jaime said...

Sara,
Where did you get your cute layout background?
Jaime